Download LinkVPN For PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac)
LinkVPN for pc is one of the fastest and the safest VPNs in the market; it helps you safe-browse online. If your country has restricted you from accessing a social site or any other website, LinkVPN will unblock it.
LinkVPN app is basically for smartphones; you can use it on your computer if you read in the article. I will get you through the process of how you can install any android app, including LinkVPN, on your PC.
Why Choose LinkVPN?
The reason why you should choose LinkVPN is that it provides the safest passage to the internet from the intruders. You can unblock any website, service, or game with the LinkVPN on your PC.
It encrypts all your data before sending it to the destination you want. Moreover, it creates a private tunnel on the internet for you with private servers from all over the world. You can choose which country or city you want to surf the web from.
Features of LinkVPN APK for PC
You can never thank yourself enough to get LinkVPN on PC, because of the features it offers. Here are the main features LinkVPN has to offer:
- You can connect it with any kind of network connection you want, such as 3G, 4G, 5G, Wifi.
- It provides no-log policy for the users.
- It has hundreds of private servers.
- It encrypts your data before sending it online.
- It supports VoIP services like WhatsApp, Skype, and others.
- There is no Login or Signup process for this app.
- It unblocks all the restricted websites.
- You will have unlimited bandwidth with LinkVPN.
- It comes with a One-tap connection method.
How to Download and Install LinkVPN on your PC (Mac and Windows 7,8,10)
To download and install the LinkVPN on your computer, you can use an android emulator. Read the two different methods below to know how you can do so:
Download and Install LinkVPN Using Bluestack emulator
Bluestacks allows you to download and install any Android app and run on your computer. Here is the process you can use for downloading LinkVPN on PC:
- Download the Bluestacks emulator on your computer, remember to keep the architecture right, 64 or 32 bit.
- Now go to your download manager and double-click to install the app on your computer.
- Open the Bluestack software from desktop and log in to the Google account you have.
- Click on the Play store app and search for LinkVPN; the result will come with the app.
- Click on the install button and wait for a few moments to install it.
- Once installed, you can now open the LinkVPN app and start the VPN.
Download and Install LinkVPN Using Nox app player
Nox app player also enables you to download, install, and run LinkVPN on Mac, Windows, or Ubuntu. You can follow this process to install LinkVPN using Nox:
- Download Nox android app player on your computer depending on 64 or 32 bit of your computer’s architecture.
- Install the Nox player from your download manager, wait until it installs the module.
- Download the LinkVPN APK file and put it anywhere you want on your computer.
- Right-click on the APK file and choose the option “Install with Noxplayer,”; and it will install the app automatically.
- Now open up the Nox emulator and click on the newly-installed VPN app and start using.
LinkVPN is a free VPN client that allows you to hide your IP address and use a private server.
Use Bluestacks or Nox emulator to download and install the LinkVPN app on your PC.
LinkVPN becomes one of the best free VPNs that provide you an excellent service free of cost.
LinkVPN provides unlimited bandwidth service with all the available servers it has.
There are tons of benefits and amenities, which are the reason why people love to use LinkVPN for PC. You cannot go out of the trackers online; if you don’t use a VPN, LinkVPN is the best option here.
Your government, ISP, or anybody who is trying to sneak up on you, will fail if you have LinkVPN on your PC. However, if using a VPN in your country is illegal, don’t use any VPN, or you may get caught.