Easy Way to Free Download OpenVPN For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
Have you ever seen a VPN app that claims to use OpenVPN servers to get you the latest security updates? Well, OpenVPN for PC itself a VPN as well, and we’re going to talk about it. OpenVPN has the most secure private servers around the globe in all the countries, including most of the famous cities.
Tech enthusiasts around the world love to use the OpenVPN servers for the ultimate secure connection. I’ll describe the process of installing the OpenVPN servers on your computer in this article
Why should you choose OpenVPN
If you cannot access your favorite social media website because of a restriction in your country, OpenVPN is here. OpenVPN on your PC will bypass all the Geo-restrictions and break all the firewalls and help you access everything online.
OpenVPN can open a thousand doors of opportunity if you’re in search of internet freedom and ease of access. This VPN allows you to game without restrictions over the internet and stream any channel without Geo-restriction. It also protects you from intruders while you’re in public wifi.
Features of OpenVPN
Security being an essential feature in the VPN market, OpenVPN on your pc comes with plenty more. Here are the most outstanding key features of OpenVPN that you must get through before you go for something else:
- OpenVPN hides your IP address and gives you private servers.
- It will encrypt all your data before sending it.
- By hiding your identity online, it makes you anonymous.
- It has thousands of secure servers around the world.
- OpenVPN can bypass any firewall and break any restrictions.
- There is no bandwidth limitation in the OpenVPN app.
- This VPN gives you the one-tap connection system.
- It uses the OpenVPN protocol (UDP/TCP AES security system )
- It protects you from online threats that you don’t even know.
- There is no record-keeping policy for its users.
- It supports virtual appliances to protect you.
- OpenVPN provides a robust and secure 256-bit encryption system.
- IPv6 and DNS protection come with this VPN.
How to Download and Install OpenVPN on your Computer
OpenVPN app is available for any device, no matter if you’re using Windows, Mac, Linux, or smartphone platform. I will get you the process of how can download OpenVPN for pc and install it.
Install OpenVPN on your Windows PC
To install the OpenVPN for windows, follow this simple process I’m describing below:
- Go to the official website of OpenVPN for Windows, use Google Chrome or any other internet browser you want
- Click on the Download button on the right side of the screen, saying, “Download OpenVPN connect.”
- If you’re running a 32-bit operating system, scroll down and download the one compatible for 32 bit.
- After the download is complete, go to your download manager and double-click to install the VPN on your computer.
- Open the VPN from your desktop, and you can instantly get access to the server you want.
Install OpenVPN on your Mac
If you’re using a Mac computer and need the OpenVPN for mac, follow these steps to get the OpenVPN for your PC:
- Open your web browser, Safari, Google Chrome, or any other browser of your choice, and Go to this web page from OpenVPN for Mac.
- Now, Go the download section of the page and click on the download link to start the download.
- It will automatically download your VPN, and you can install it after the download completes.
- If you want to download and install the previous version of the app, you can scroll down and get the V2 of it.
- Go to your download folder and install the app, click Yes to allow the installation on your computer.
FAQ – OpenVPN
Yes, OpenVPN comes with unlimited data bandwidth, and there is no limitation on the servers either.
OpenVPN app is a VPN client that replaces your IP address and keeps you safe from intruders.
You can use OpenVPN on your PC from the OpenVPN website and follow the process above.
OpenVPN is undoubtedly the best VPN app for your PC with many secure servers.
OpenVPN for PC makes your online journey more secure and private that nobody can sneak up on your traffic. Your government and ISP keep their eyes on you to know what you’re doing or visiting. Keeping them out of sight helps you regain your internet freedom, it’s your right. However, if your country finds it illegal to use any VPN, don’t make a mistake, don’t use a VPN.