Opera VPN For PC – (Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac) Free Download
When it comes to simplicity and reliability, Opera has always been a great name with good service. It was never a heavy software and it never let anybody down when it used to serve with the only browser. However, Opera has a great free VPN service now and people love it yet for the simplicity it offers.
If you cannot or don’t want to effort a super bulky premium VPN Software, the Opera VPN for pc is your Go-Go. Opera offers all the top-class features that the high-end VPN apps are offering yet it’s totally free. You can download and install Opera VPN on your computer if you follow the process I’ll get you through
Why Choose Opera VPN
Opera VPN on PC takes online security to a whole new level with its cutting-edge security system. If your government has banned your favorite social site, you can easily unblock it with Opera. The Internet should be free and available for everybody and opera VPN takes it seriously and gives you freedom.
If you torrent, there is a chance for you to be under the watch of your government and ISP. If you don’t want to stay under the surveillance of your government, you have Opera to do it. Opera doesn’t keep the log of your browsing and downloading history, so there is no chance of being exposed.
Features of Opera VPN
Opera has always been providing reliable service for the users, Opera VPN on PC also comes with a pack of great features, such as:
- Opera VPN comes with 5 different countries to connect to the web.
- There is no log-record policy for users.
- It’s integrated with the Opera browser for better accessibility.
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t impact your computer’s performance.
- You can use it with any internet connection, 2G, 4G, 3G, 5G or Wifi.
- It will encrypt all your data before sending it over the internet.
- You don’t have to sign up or log in for the VPN.
- It’s completely free of cost
- Opera VPN is packed with a high-end Security system.
- It comes with superfast private servers around the world.
- It will bypass any geo-restrictions in your county.
- With Opera VPN, you’re one click away from full freedom.
- It doesn’t ask for your credit card information.
Download and Install Opera VPN on Computer (Mac and Windows)
Opera VPN on your pc doesn’t just come with simple user experience, it also offers the simplest way to get started with. If you want to download and install the Opera browser on your computer, follow the processes I’m describing below:
Install Opera on your Windows PC
Opera VPN will come with the Opera Browser integrated, here is the process of installing the Opera VPN for windows:
- Use any browser of your choice and go to Opera VPN’s official website for windows.
- Now you will see the logo of windows with a Download button underneath.
- Click on the Download button and the VPN app will start downloading on your computer.
- Go to your download manager and double-click to install the software on your computer.
- After installation, open the Opera browser and go to the settings option in the browser.
- Navigate to the Privacy settings and scroll down to the VPN settings to activate the VPN.
- You’ll see a toggle button next to the VPN settings, click on it to activate it.
- After activation, you can see a VPN button on the status bar of Opera.
- Click on the VPN button and select any country from the dropdown menu to browse the internet from that country.
Install Opera on your Macbook
Opera VPN also works for macOS, and If you run with Macbook, you can get Opera VPN for mac with this process:
- Just like windows, you have to go to the official website of Opera VPN for Mac.
- Now you will see the mac icon on the list right before the Linux OS icon.
- Click on the download button of the Mac icon on the page.
- The software will start downloading the Opera Browser cum VPN.
- Once the download is complete, you can go to your download manager and install it.
- After installation, open the opera browser form your desktop.
- Go to the settings in the Opera browser and go to the privacy settings.
- Under the privacy settings, enable the VPN toggle button.
- You’ll see a VPN button on the status bar and you can click on that to start the VPN.
- You have 5 different locations to choose to browse the internet with.
FAQ Opera VPN
Opera VPN is one of the most popular VPN clients as a browser default integration, available for any device.
Yes, Opera VPN comes with unlimited bandwidth from any server you connect with.
You have to download and install the Opera browser from the links above and install it with the VPN integrated.
Opera VPN on your computer is the best option for free VPN with reliable service.
If you compare the other premium VPN apps with Opera VPN for PC, you’ll never be able to call it a shortcoming. It comes with a very high-level of wifi security within the browser and your computer. It protects your confidential data and keeps them safe while hackers are trying to penetrate the firewalls. Download Opera VPN for pc and start browsing the internet without paying attention to the potential data breaches.